Sunday, May 5, 2013

International Bereaved Mother's Day

Learn more about International Bereaved Mother's Day and the history of Mother's Day at CarlyMarie Project Heal.

I welcome every opportunity to share about the life of my little man Maddox, and I welcome another special way to honor his memory and bring awareness to stillbirth, miscarriage and infant and child loss.

Thank you to the following mommas for raising awareness for those of us in the loss community and our children in heaven.

Carrie @ 20-Something Homemaker
Sarah @ Life and Grace
CarlyMarie @ CarlyMarie Project Heal
Larissa @ Love is Deeper Still

4 comments:

  1. I love you!! I'm celebrating you today for being a wonderful mother to sweet baby Maddox! He had the best mother ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3

    I wanted to let you know that my birthday is December 12 ... Maddox and I are almost birthday buddies!

    I'm so sorry that you lost Maddox, but you are such a wonderful mommy to keep going even through this difficulty. Praying many blessings on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking my blog. Thinking of you and praying for you <3

    ReplyDelete