Thursday, October 18, 2012

"Our First Pregnancy" Photo Book

I'm happy to announce that the Shutterfly photo book I started during my pregnancy with Maddox is finally complete! I spent many hours during my pregnancy tweaking each page to perfection (no easy task considering my Type A personality!). It was emotionally difficult for me to revist this project after losing Maddox. The story of our first pregnancy didn't have the happy ending we imagined it would, but my heart is filled to be able to share the wonderful memories we made with Maddox.

"This is not where we planned to be
when we started this journey,
but this is how it is, and our God is in control."
-Stephen Curtis Chapman


Click here to view this photo book larger 
Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!!! It must have been so hard to make and yet I hope healing at the same time.

    ReplyDelete