Sunday, March 25, 2012

Prayer Journal - 7

Father,

I feel so broken. I can't fight it. I can't get through it. I can't handle the ups and downs. Really - I feel like shit. It's probably not appropriate for me to cuss in a prayer, but you know I'm thinking it already anyway.

I want this to be over. I want to go home to heaven. I don't have the energy to keep this up. I want you to bring me home. Please. This life seems so pointless. Full of heartache and pain and trouble.

I know I should have hope in you and desire to fulfill Your purpose for my life. How am I supposed to get back to that? I am selfish. I am lazy. I am pathetic. I know I shouldn't talk this way to myself. I believe this is Satan's hand in my life. But he is strong and I am weak.

I know you are stronger. Please fight this for me. I can't do it. I can't.

Shared from my prayer journal

No comments:

Post a Comment