Monday, March 26, 2012

Prayer Journal - 8

Father,

Thank you for the discipline to get out of bed to spend some time in devotion with you. Please make this a hunger and thirst for my soul each morning, one that must be quenched at the start of each of my days.

Please teach me how to pray Your prayers instead of my own, prayers for eternal things, to lead a righteous life and glorify you. I want an actual relationship with you, I want to grow. Please help me in my weaknesses. Help me to focus on all things good, pure, honest and holy. Please pick me up when I'm falling, help me to appreciate this life before eternal life and please help me to believe.

Keep my thoughts on things that are good. Keep me in prayer with you. Help me to be steadfast. Make me a good wife to Andrew an a good mom for Maddox. Above all, make me Your servant. Help me through every moment of this and every day. You will never leave me.

Amen

Shared from my prayer journal

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing. Hugs, hugs, hugs! I so admire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Meg said, you are simply amazing and a great example of what a faithful servant of God looks like. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete