Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Prayer Journal - 9

Father,

Please be with me today. It was one year ago that I got pregnant. I pray that you will help me see this day as the anniversary of a wonderful blessing and not be sad that Maddox is home with you. You are sovereign, I trust in you. Help me be strong.

Thank you for the psalms. I read 143 this morning. The psalms remind me that I am human and suffer human emotions. While I should continuously strive to do better, you understand my heart and do not hold my brokenness against me. How great you are, Lord! You do so much for me and though this trial is hard, you bless me beyond all measure.

Keep my sight and thoughts on you as I go through this day. You know what this day holds. Please be with me as I face it and make me an example of Your love and faithfulness to others.

I love you, Lord.

Amen

Shared from my prayer journal

2 comments: