Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Grief Journal - 6

I am not concerned with getting over my grief. I do not want to dwell in it, but I want to learn and grow through it. It's about living on, not moving on and pretending it never happened. Maddox is part of me. I love him, and I am proud to be his mother. I will honor him by giving myself time to heal on my own schedule with God's grace.

God has been with us and provided for us every step of the way through this journey, and I believe he will continue to show us His unfailing love.

Shared from my grief journal

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you for doing this in your own time. You don't need to "get over" anything... because you're right- Maddox is part of you. What a special and sacred part.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a wonderful support in my life. <3 Thank you for carrying this burden with me. Love you!

      Delete