Sunday, April 8, 2012

Maddox Journal - 2.7

Today is Easter. I wish Maddox was still with us, but how amazing it must be for him to be celebrating in heaven with our savior! I can only imagine what that must be like, and do they even celebrate like we do? It is hard to know what time is like there, and I wonder if calendar years even occur in heaven at all. Either way, to be in Christ's presence today or any day must be amazing, and I so look forward to it.

Yesterday, Dad and Wendy visited Maddox in Gold Hill. They took him an Easter egg and a nice stone to mark his grave for now. Dad weed-eated and they planted some daisy seeds. They sent me pictures, but I haven't had a moment to see them yet. It meant a  lot to me that they went to see him and care for him and take him gifts. I can't wait to go see him in just a couple weeks. I miss him.

Shared from the Maddox journal I started while I was pregnant


A few photos from Dad and Wendy's Easter visit with Maddox:

Maddox is buried beneath the beautiful, big oak tree

Dad weed-eating Maddox's fresh grass

Maddox's Easter gifts from Nanny and Pop Pop

Maddox's tree

2 comments: