Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Prayer Journal - 1

Dear Lord,

So much has changed in the month it's been since I last wrote here. I imagined I would be having a much different life right now, but Your plans for me were different than my own. My heart breaks for what we are missing with Maddox. He is so loved and wanted, I selfishly want him here with us, but I trust in you and Your will. I thank you for the time you gave us with him, for every moment he was with us on earth. I pray that you will love and look after him until you allow us to be reunited for eternity. Until then, let me live out 1 Thessalonians 5:9. May I rejoice always, pray without ceasing and give thanks in all circumstances for that is Your will in Christ Jesus for me. I love you, Lord and I am faithful that you will see me through this storm and bring out of it some good.

In Jesus' name alone, amen.

Shared from my prayer journal

No comments:

Post a Comment