Monday, May 7, 2012

Prayer Journal - 13

Dear Jehovah-jireh,

Thank you for being the One who will provide, the One who does provide.
"And my God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:19
I know you as Jehovah-jireh, my provider. You have been with me at every moment, ensured supply for my every need, been faithful to sustain me, never left me.

It is not easy to walk this road, but you never promised it would be. I don't know why Maddox could not stay with us or even why you chose to bless us with him. I do know that you are unchanging - compassionate, gracious, slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness and truth (Exodus 34:6).

Lord, it is not a coincidence that I read Psalm 139:13-16 aloud at Bible study tonight. Thank you for the reminder of a most comforting truth - you formed me, my soul knows it well...in Your book were written, EVERY ONE OF THEM, these days that you formed for me, when there was none. And Jehovah-jireh, my provider, thank you for Psalm 16:5-6:
"You are my chosen portion; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance."
Thank you for Your presence, Your word, salvation through Your son Jesus Christ and for this awesome, in every sense of the word, wonderful relationship with you.

I love you, Lord, Jehovah-jireh.

Amen

Shared from my prayer journal

No comments:

Post a Comment