Sunday, May 27, 2012

Prayer Journal - 14

Dear Lord,

Thank you for a wonderful night of fellowship. Thank you for bringing us to this place and for the opportunity to build new friendships. Thank you for allowing us to share so openly about Maddox and that his life has touched many others. Thank you for the vulnerability that Andrew and I shared with each other on the way home. Thank you that our boy is with you in heaven.

Lord, you are the lord of my life. You bless me more than I deserve, and you have a unique plan for my life. Please help me give it all up for you. Take away my fears, my fear of not being able to mother any more children. Make my number one desire to follow Your will and to accept this journey with joy, like Much-Afraid in Hinds' Feet on High Places. Lord, I trust you with all that I have, and I give my life up to you. I believe you want what is best for me. Be my only desire, the desire of my heart.

I love you, Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment