Sunday, May 6, 2012

Prayer Journal - 12

Dear Lord,

Thank you that my emotions are not sin, only that my responses to my emotions have the potential to be. Please forgive me when I do respond sinfully. Help me to turn from that sin, to recognize when my emotions are affecting my thoughts an actions. Thank you for not being surprised by anything I do, and guide me as I learn how to be a picture of the gospel at every point in my walk with you, like Pastor Clint talked about today.

Lord, you have brought me this far on this journey. Some days I look back over the past (almost) five months and wonder how I've made it to now. You have been with me every step of the way, provided my every need, shown me what it is to be held. Be with me as I continue through this life, until I am with you also in eternity.

In Jesus' name alone, amen

Shared from my prayer journal

No comments:

Post a Comment