Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Prayer Journal - 6

Lord,

I am struggling with my feelings toward others, their complaints about their children. I am hurt when people choose to try to "hide" my feelings because of how they make them feel. My intentions are not to make anyone upset, embarrassed or to feel guilty. I have tried to be clear about that. I don't think I have done anything wrong by sharing how I feel, but if I did, Lord, please forgive me. Show me how I should respond in these situations, how I can honor Maddox and keep his memory alive, be true to my feelings/convictions but above all, honor you.

This is not easy, Lord. I am sorry to ask, ask, ask of you, but you know I need you and Your guidance through this. Please be with me, comfort me and give me peace. I don't know how to do this, to live through this, but I pray for Your presence. I know you will get me through.

I am homesick for heaven, for you and for my boy. Help me to make the most of my time until I can go home.

Amen

Shared from my prayer journal

No comments:

Post a Comment