Sunday, February 5, 2012

Prayer Journal - 5

Dear Father,

You are so faithful. Thank you for getting me through another week. I am undeserving of the mercy you show me each day. Please make me more like you every day. Help me as I made decisions. Please guide me, make me productive, righteous, an example of you. I am truly amazed by the grace you show me, that although I am flesh and fall short, you have mercy on me and bring my next breath.

♪If Your grace is an ocean we're all sinking. ♪

It's true. I want to know you. I want to hear "Well done, my good and faithful servant." I trust in Your plan for my life and though I do not understand Your ways, I pray that you will give me strength to pick up my cross daily and follow you. More of you, less of me.

Please love on Maddox for me.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Shared from my prayer journal

No comments:

Post a Comment