Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Prayer Journal - 3

Dear Lord,

I know you're calling me closer to you. Please help me to respond in obedience, to commit my every thought and action toward Your glorification. I feel convicted by the words in Romans 7:15-25. My intentions are good, but how wicked I feel I am. :( I am broken. You know my brokenness. I need you to hold me, to wrap Your arms around me, to please get me through this. You know what I really need. So many times in these past five weeks I have begged you to take me from this world. I am homesick for heaven. I hurt and I ache and I long for Your comfort. I am tired, weary, weak. I am depressed. Though I am functional as far as the world is concerned, I am, I feel useless in all ways. Please see me through this valley, the lowest of lows. Remind me of Your presence. Please comfort me and help me feel the power of Isaiah 43:2-3.

In Jesus' name alone, amen.

Shared from my prayer journal

No comments:

Post a Comment