Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Prayer Journal - 4

Father,

Thank you for getting me through this day. I miss Maddox and thought of him often, but you gave me strength and helped me go back to work, my first day at ASK. Maddox has been with you for six weeks now, and one day, and I trust that you are caring for him and loving on him for us.

Oh, Lord. I am aching to hold him and my heart is so broken. Please meet me in my brokenness. Hold me, care for me, please restore me to a functional order. Please give me faith when I am weak, I am so weak. Show me Your ways, please give me understanding.

I know you are unchanging - help my love for you to be as well. Take away my anxieties, please. Help me serve you and bring glory to Your awesome name.

Please hug and kiss my boy for me. Amen.

Shared from my prayer journal

No comments:

Post a Comment